The COP Cell On Platform is specifically designed to be transportable or fixed depending on customer requirements. COPS are lightweight, portable and can accommodate customer equipment and/or equipment cabinets. These cabinets offer lightweight modular designs providing for on-site assembly in access restricted areas like; roof tops, parking garages, and under power line towers.
Below are just a few of the features of our Standard COP:
- Fully Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Base Frame
- (4) Multi Position Outriggers with Jacks for Stabilization
- Custom Designed Powder Coated Aluminum UL® Listed NEMA 3R Wireless Communications Cabinet
- 150 MPH Wind Load, 150-lb/sq. ft. Snow Load, 500-lb/sq. ft. Floor Load, Zone-4 Rated
- 200 AMP 42-Position 1-Phase 3-Wire Distribution Panel
- Linex® Floor Coating
- Custom Designed Equipment & Battery Racks as Required
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Masts Available in 200-lb - 1,800-lb Capacities
- Crow’s Nest Mast Support and Working Platform per OSHA Standards (When a Mast is Specified)
Our COPS are configurable with many options to accommodate project requirements. We have designed literally hundreds and hundreds of different configurations. Therefore it’s impossible to show all the different solutions that might be available. The configuration sample drawing below is just that, only a sample configuration.
Please contact us so we can discuss your project requirements. We will work with you to design the perfect solution to meet your needs. Contact your local sales representative or call us directly at (602) 275-0662.