Small Cell / Repeater COW
Small Cell/Repeater Cow …This unit is perfect for fast set ups, and deployments that need to go through parking garages, and for those prime locations that need to fit in a mid-size parking spot (without guying). This unit’s custom compact design is for those large events that need just a little more capacity, and it’s the perfect size for disaster recovery and can be towed by ½ ton truck.
This COW is specially designed to have a maximum travel height of just 7 feet! With this low travel height it can be pulled through nearly any parking garage and set up on the roof in just minutes. Once on the roof, the rotating 25’ mast is easily spun into the vertical position and locked down for deployment. The retractable trailer tongue is slid into its stowed position, and the unit only takes up one parking space. Fire up the on-board 10kW generator with 45 gallon fuel tank and this COW can graze for nearly 2 full days!
It comes equipped to mount up to 6 radio heads, with room to expand. The Crow’s nest includes integrated pipe mounts for mounting additional equipment or antennas. The 2-bay equipment cabinet comes with (2) 4,000BTU/Hr HVAC units with integrated temperature controls and universal 19”/23” equipment mounting rails.
- 13’ 8,000-lb. GVWR DOT Approved Trailer “Manufactured by Sun West Engineering, Inc.” (8’ long with tongue retracted)
- Fully Retractable Tongue For Fitting Into a Single Parking Space
- Vertically Adjustable Hitch
- 10 kW Cummins Onan® Commercial Generator with 45 gal Fuel Tank
- 25’ Heavy Duty Locking Pneumatic Mast with 300-lb. lift/load Capacity
- (2) 4,000BTU/Hr HVAC units with integrated temperature controls
- Integrated Radio Head Mounting Frame, 6 RRH capacity
- (4) Integrated Pipe Mounts for Antenna or Additional RRU mounting
- (4) Frame-Mounted Jacks for Stabilization
- LED Lighting
Contact your local sales representative or call us directly at (602) 275-0662.