The Mini-COW - Cell On Wheels trailers are designed to provide an industry standard platform to accommodate a multitude of different sized masts, customer equipment and smaller generators. Their smaller footprint makes them ideal for adding capacity at special events, or quick deployments when needed for disaster recovery.
Standard Features Include:
- 15’ 8,000-lb. GVWR DOT Approved Trailer Manufactured by Sun West Engineering, Inc.
- Fully Galvanized Steel Grated Decking to Easily Accommodate Mounting of Equipment Requirements
- (1) 60’ Super Heavy Duty Mast with 530-lb. Lifting Capacity
- Crow’s Nest Mast Support and Working Platform per OSHA Standards
- Vertically Adjustable Hitch
- Low Height, Easy Boarding Deck with Integrated Step
- (4) Multi-Position Outriggers with Jacks for Stabilization
- Storage Box 24"W x 72"L x 16"H Linex® Coated, Lockable
- Guy Kit - Augers/Cables/ Wheel Chocks/Jack Pads
- LED Lighting
- Transfer Switches
- Equipment Cabinets
- Ancillary Pipe Mounts
- RRH Mounting Frames
The Mini-COW is configurable with many options to accommodate project requirements. These solutions are compact, light weight and several designs can be created to accomodate our patented fold over antenna mounting system. We have designed literally hundreds and hundreds of different configurations. Therefore it’s impossible to show all the different configurations that might be available. The sample drawing below is just that, only a sample configuration.
Please contact us so we can discuss your project requirements. We will work with you to design the perfect solution to meet your needs. Contact your local sales representative or call us directly at (602) 275-0662.