During natural disasters disruptions of communications often occur. Downed cell sites, telephone poles, and power lines lead to communication barriers between public safety teams and emergency first responders. Sun West Engineering has designed unique and portable disaster recovery communications units that can establish emergency communications usually within an hour upon arrival at ground zero locations.
As the leading supplier of deployable solutions to FirstNet, Sun West Engineering can provide the same solution to your organization, or they can be modified to suit your own unique requirements. This design offers a robust & reliable solution which is easily and quickly deployed with minimal loose component requirements. Antennas are permanently attached and accommodate special permanently attached TCOM® coax cable. Let us know what your specific requirements are and we can customize a solution for you.
Highlights of the Disaster Recovery SAT COLT:
- Ford F-750 4x2 Chassis (25,999-lb GVWR)
- Pre-Collision Alert System
- Automatic Hydraulic Vehicle Leveling System
- UL® Listed, Walk-in NEMA 3R Communications Cabinet
- 60’ Will-Burt Pneumatic Mast with 530-lb Capacity
- Patent Pending Antenna Tilt Over Mechanism
- 1.8 Meter Satellite Dish with 100 Watt BUC
For More Information, Click "Learn More"...