100' & 120' TOW
These 100’ & 120’ TOW Tower On Wheels trailers are designed to provide maximum deployable height with a mobile platform. They are available with and without generators or equipment cabinets to accommodate customer needs.
Below are just a few of the features of our Standard Tilt-Over TOW:
- 18,000-lb. GVWR DOT Approved Trailer “Manufactured by Sun West Engineering, Inc.”
- Fully Galvanized Steel Grated Decking to Easily Accommodate Mounting of All Equipment Requirements
- (1) 100’ or 120’ Super Heavy Duty Locking Mast (530-lb. lift/load @ 60MPH 20 sq’ of sail area)
- Tilt Over Frame with Mast Support
- (4) Multi Position Outriggers with Jacks for Stabilization
- Vertically Adjustable Hitch
- Low Height, Easy Boarding Deck with Integrated Step
- Storage Box 24"W x 72"L x 16"H Linex® Coated, Lockable
- Guy Kit - Augers/Cables/ Wheel Chocks/Jack Pads
The TOW is configurable with many options to accommodate project requirements. We have designed literally hundreds of different configurations. Therefore it’s impossible to show all the different solutions that might be available. The configuration sample drawing below is just that, only a sample configuration.
Please contact us so we can discuss your project requirements. We will work with you to design the perfect solution to meet your needs. Contact your local sales representative or call us directly at (602) 275-0662.